Wholesaler Best Interior vertical wood slat wall panel room divider for sale. WoodUpp is innovative do-it-yourself wood wall panels, wooden slatwall & acoustic panels, developed so you can mount a wooden wall easily.
Wooden slat panel is made of MDF Panel + 100% polyester fiber panel. It can quickly transform any modern space, enhancing the visual and auditory aspects of the environment. The soundproof wood Acupanel wood panels at the bottom are hand-crafted from the highest quality materials and are a specially developed acoustic felt made from recycled materials with sustainably recycled properties that reduce noise levels and are an effective solution to sound absorption while reducing noise reverberation time in the home.
The finish of the product is the surface with veneer or melamine. The veneer has small cracks, cams and beautiful flaws, which help create a natural and rustic look.
Basic Material (MDF)
Bottom: PET polyester Acupanel wood panels
Polyester fiber panel is made of 100% polyester fiber. It is a good acoustic and decorative material with characteristics of environmental friendly, heat insulation, mildew proof, easy cutting, easy removal and simple installation etc. There are varieties of patterns and colors and can be used to meet different styles and requirements
Wooden Slat Wall Panel
MDF 27mm, Edge to edge 13mm / customized
2400*600*21mm / customized
Melamine / Veneer / Painting
MDF + Polyester fiber
PET polyester panel
Glue, wood frame, gun nail
Eco protection, Sound absorption, Fire-retardant
Sound absorption / Interior decoration
Qualified for Home/ Musical instrument/ Recording/ Catering/ Commercial/ Office
Noise Reduction Coefficient
0.85~0.94,SGS Test for polyester panel
l With excellent sound absorbing performance. The NRC can
be 0.85 to 0.94.
l Easy to cut by knife and easy to install by glue or nail
l Good physical stability, will not inflate or shrink due to the
change of temperature
l Soft and natural texture. It will not get broken under huge
impact of high elasticity.
l Easy dust removal and easy maintenance by vacuum cleaner
or feather duste
Wholesaler Acoustic slat wall panel Advantages
1. Fit any design theme, from natural and earthy to stylish and modern
2. The panel is durable and easy to install
3. Soundproof boards are handmade from the highest quality materials
4. The bottom is a specially developed acoustic felt made from recycled materials with sustainable recycling properties
5. Helps create an environment, changing any space and enhancing the visual and auditory aspects of the environment
6. Reducing noise levels is an effective solution to sound absorption
It is a good acoustic and decorative material with characteristics of environmental friendly, heat insulation, mildew proof, easy
cutting, easy removal and simple installation etc. There are varieties of patterns and colors and can be used to meet different
styles and requirements.
Scope of application
Wooden slat panel can be widely used on walls and ceilings, in the living room, corridor,
kitchen, children's room, bedroom or office. They are also suitable for public communities, shops and restaurants, etc.
Enhance your space with our acoustic slat paneling for walls and ceilings.
Acoustic slat wall panel Installation
Leeyin Acoustic Panels can be mounted with very few tools - the panel is mounted on 5 horizontal bars with black screws. You will find E0 hot glue,spray glue or gun nail to install on the wall. Here,the underlying walls are painted white on top and black on bottom. Extra attention was paid to detail and the edges of the doors and Windows were decorated with elegant oak lines. Since the panels are mounted on the joists/wooden beams, they can be removed again. This makes them suitable for rental homes that would otherwise not be able to be painted, wallpapered or similar variations.
1. Install 45mm (thickness) battens directly to your wall/ceiling with a distance of 600mm.
2. Install the acoustic panels directly on the battens with screws (min. 3.5mm × 35mm). You can easily fit the screws between the lamellas into the underlying acoustic felt. Every panel is installed with 15 screws.
3. Cutting the panels is easily done with a fine jagged saw. The underlying acoustic felt is easily cut with a good knife.
4. For an expanded acoustic solution, you can place 45mm insulation between the studs.