WholesalervWooden slat panel is made of MDF Panel + 100% polyester fiber panel. It can quickly transform any modern space, enhancing the visual and auditory aspects of the environment.
Akupanel wood panel Product Overview
The wood slat panels are made from veneered lamellas on a bottom of a specially developed acoustic felt created from recycled material. The handcrafted panels are not only designed to fit in with the latest trends but are also easy to install on your wall or ceiling. They help to create an environment that is not only quiet but beautifully contemporary, soothing and relaxing.
Wooden slat panel is made of MDF Panel + 100% polyester fiber panel. It can quickly transform any modern space, enhancing the visual and auditory aspects of the environment. The soundproof wood Acupanel wood panels at the bottom are hand-crafted from the highest quality materials and are a specially developed acoustic felt made from recycled materials with sustainably recycled properties that reduce noise levels and are an effective solution to sound absorption while reducing noise reverberation time in the home.
Front Finish: Veneer or Melamine
Basic Material: MDF
Bottom: PET polyester Acupanel wood panels
It is a good acoustic and decorative material with characteristics of environmental
friendly, heat insulation, mildew proof, easy cutting, easy removal and simple installation etc. There are varieties of patterns
and colors and can be used to meet different styles and requirements.
Wooden Slat Wall Panel
MDF 27mm, Edge to edge 13mm / customized
2400*600*21mm / customized
Melamine / Veneer / Painting
MDF + Polyester fiber
PET polyester panel
Glue, wood frame, gun nail
Eco protection, Sound absorption, Fire-retardant
Sound absorption / Interior decoration
Qualified for Home/ Musical instrument/ Recording/ Catering/ Commercial/ Office
Noise Reduction Coefficient
0.85~0.94,SGS Test for polyester panel
l With excellent sound absorbing performance. The NRC can
be 0.85 to 0.94.
l Easy to cut by knife and easy to install by glue or nail
l Good physical stability, will not inflate or shrink due to the
change of temperature
l Soft and natural texture. It will not get broken under huge
impact of high elasticity.
l Easy dust removal and easy maintenance by vacuum cleaner
or feather duste
1. Fit any design theme, from natural and earthy to stylish and modern
2. The panel is durable and easy to install
3. Soundproof boards are handmade from the highest quality materials
4. The bottom is a specially developed acoustic felt made from recycled materials with sustainable recycling properties
5. Helps create an environment, changing any space and enhancing the visual and auditory aspects of the environment
6. Reducing noise levels is an effective solution to sound absorption
It is a good acoustic and decorative material with characteristics of environmental friendly, heat insulation, mildew proof, easy cutting, easy removal and simple installation etc. There are varieties of patterns and colors and can be used to meet different styles and requirements.
Scope of application
Wooden slat panel can be widely used on walls and ceilings, in the living room, corridor,
kitchen, children's room, bedroom or office. They are also suitable for public communities, shops and restaurants, etc.
Enhance your space with our acoustic slat paneling for walls and ceilings.
Acoustic slat wall panel Installation
Leeyin Acoustic Panels can be mounted with very few tools - the panel is mounted on 5 horizontal bars with black screws. You will find E0 hot glue,spray glue or gun nail to install on the wall. Here,the underlying walls are painted white on top and black on bottom. Extra attention was paid to detail and the edges of the doors and Windows were decorated with elegant oak lines. Since the panels are mounted on the joists/wooden beams, they can be removed again. This makes them suitable for rental homes that would otherwise not be able to be painted, wallpapered or similar variations.
1. Install 45mm (thickness) battens directly to your wall/ceiling with a distance of 600mm.
2. Install the acoustic panels directly on the battens with screws (min. 3.5mm × 35mm). You can easily fit the screws between the lamellas into the underlying acoustic felt. Every panel is installed with 15 screws.
3. Cutting the panels is easily done with a fine jagged saw. The underlying acoustic felt is easily cut with a good knife.
4. For an expanded acoustic solution, you can place 45mm insulation between the studs.
Copyright © Guangdong Liyin Acoustics Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved Sitemap Powered by