Wholesaler Wooden slat panel is made of MDF Panel + 100% polyester fiber panel. It can quickly transform any modern space, enhancing the visual and auditory aspects of the environment.
Acupanel wood panel Product Overview
The Acupanel wood panels are made from veneered lamellas on a bottom of a specially developed acoustic felt created from recycled material. The handcrafted panels are not only designed to fit in with the latest trends but are also easy to install on your wall or ceiling. They help to create an environment that is not only quiet but beautifully contemporary, soothing and relaxing.
Wooden slat panel is made of MDF Panel + 100% polyester fiber panel. It can quickly transform any modern space, enhancing the visual and auditory aspects of the environment. The soundproof wood Acupanel wood panels at the bottom are hand-crafted from the highest quality materials and are a specially developed acoustic felt made from recycled materials with sustainably recycled properties that reduce noise levels and are an effective solution to sound absorption while reducing noise reverberation time in the home.
Front Finish: Veneer or Melamine
Basic Material: MDF
Bottom: PET polyester Acupanel wood panels
It is a good acoustic and decorative material with characteristics of environmental
friendly, heat insulation, mildew proof, easy cutting, easy removal and simple installation etc. There are varieties of patterns
and colors and can be used to meet different styles and requirements.
Wooden slat panel can be widely used on walls and ceilings, in the living room, corridor,
kitchen, children's room, bedroom or office. They are also suitable for public communities, shops and restaurants, etc.
Wooden Slat Wall Panel
MDF 27mm, Edge to edge 13mm / customized
2400*600*21mm / customized
Melamine / Veneer / Painting
MDF + Polyester fiber
PET polyester panel
Glue, wood frame, gun nail
Eco protection, Sound absorption, Fire-retardant
Sound absorption / Interior decoration
Qualified for Home/ Musical instrument/ Recording/ Catering/ Commercial/ Office
Noise Reduction Coefficient
0.85~0.94,SGS Test for polyester panel
The finish of the product is the surface with veneer or melamine. The veneer has small cracks, cams and beautiful flaws, which help create a natural and rustic look.
Basic Material (MDF)
Bottom: PET polyester Acupanel wood panels
Polyester fiber panel is made of 100% polyester fiber. It is a good acoustic and decorative material with characteristics of environmental friendly, heat insulation, mildew proof, easy cutting, easy removal and simple installation etc. There are varieties of patterns and colors and can be used to meet different styles and requirements.
l With excellent sound absorbing performance. The NRC can
be 0.85 to 0.94.
l Easy to cut by knife and easy to install by glue or nail
l Good physical stability, will not inflate or shrink due to the
change of temperature
l Soft and natural texture. It will not get broken under huge
impact of high elasticity.
l Easy dust removal and easy maintenance by vacuum cleaner
or feather duste
1. Fit any design theme, from natural and earthy to stylish and modern
2. 2. The panel is durable and easy to install
3. 3. Soundproof boards are handmade from the highest quality materials
4. 4. The bottom is a specially developed acoustic felt made from recycled materials with sustainable recycling properties
5. 5. Helps create an environment, changing any space and enhancing the visual and auditory aspects of the environment
6. 6. Reducing noise levels is an effective solution to sound absorption
The ultimate out of the box handcrafted acoustic slat wood wall paneling solution.
Enhance your space with our acoustic slat paneling for walls and ceilings. The Acupanel wood panels are made from veneered lamellas on a bottom of a specially developed acoustic felt created from recycled material. The handcrafted Acupanel wood panels are not only designed to fit in with the latest trends but are also easy to install on your wall or ceiling.They help to create an environment that is not only quiet but beautifully contemporary, soothing, and relaxing.
Scope of application
Akupanel – installation guide
In the downloadable PDF you will find detailed step-by-step instructions for installing the acoustic Acupanel wood panels.
Or you can follow the individual points below.
Steps 5 and 6, cutting the panels to size, need only be carried out if necessary. If the measurements fit for you, you will be finished after step 4 and can look forward to your result.
Materials needed for assembly:
· A saw - either a circular saw or a normal saw (foxtail)
· A screwdriver
· Screws for the Akupanels and the underlying battens
· » Black screws approximately 35 mm. for mounting the Akupanels
· » You will potentially need small screws (approximately 15 mm.) for fixing the
· lamellas on the filt when after cutting the Acupanel wood panels in length
· » Screws and plugs for mounting the battens on the wall
· Battens (we recommend 45 mm. in thickness)
· Mineralwool (45 mm. i thickness)
· A scale
· remove coarse impurities
· remove screws, nails etc.
l Airst fix the battens to the wall to screw the screws through the felt of the acoustic Acupanel wood panels into the battens (plugs and screws may be required)
We recommend a distance of 40 cm between the slats
l then insert the mineral wool between the laths on the wall (sound insulation class A)
l alternatively, the acoustic Acupanel wood panels can also be mounted directly on the wall with screws or
l glue (sound insulation class D)
Note: If the acoustic Acupanel wood panels are glued directly to the wall, you may damage the wall and/or the panels if the panels are detached.
· Insert a 45 mm thick mineral wool (or similar to the thickness of wooden slats) between the slats
· This can be cut with a knife and is then clamped between the slats
· use black screws (35 mm) to screw through the black felt into the batten
· recommendation: 15 screws per acupanel
· The Acupanel wood panels have one side with felt and one with lamella
· When assembling in continuation to each other, please note that the felt side of the one panel is seamless with the slat side of the following panel
· this creates a joint of about 13 mm between the slats of the two panels - you do not necessarily have to push the panels completely together.
· At the end of the wall, the panels may have to be adjusted
· Cutting the acupanel by cutting the felt with a sharp knife (e.g. cutter knife)
· Fix the last acoustic panel to the wall with black screws through the felt
· Cut the length of the acupanel with a saw
· Mark the cutting line on the board with a pencil
· After cutting, we recommend to fix the slats back on the felt
· A screw (approx. 15 mm) is screwed through the felt on the back of the panel into the slat
· Then repeat for each slat
Your wall is now fully installed.
The acoustics of the room are now much better and the reverberation is removed, so you can relax and listen to the words of your guests more easily.
If you need help with the installation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would be very happy if you send us pictures of your unset project or mark us in the social media.
Have fun with your project!