Lecture Hall Acoustic Project
Leeyin Acoustic Solution:
1. Make full use of direct sound. According to the original architectural plan, the ground is flat, so you should consider when designing the position of the speakers.
Considering the direct sound coverage of the main speaker, the direct sound of the speaker can be heard at all positions in the seating area.
2.The modeling ceiling eliminates acoustic defects. The suspended ceiling adopts AGG seamless sound-absorbing curved folded plate ceiling, which can eliminate the possible vibration and echo phenomenon.
3.The sound field is uniform.Both sides of the wall adopts AGG arc-shaped folding plate diffusion sound absorption body, which can effectively spread the sound and absorb the sound to a certain extent, so as to make the sound field uniform.The diffusion sound absorber adopts AGG seamless sound absorbing sand collecting board.
4. Reasonably control the reverberation time. The sound absorption part of the rear wall is 50mm thick glass fiber reinforced sound absorption soft package, the rear cavity is 200mm, and the bulk weight is 200kg / m².
Leeyin Analysis of the acoustic characteristics of the lecture hall:
The acoustic design characteristics of the lecture hall are determined by the scale, scope and requirements of the meeting itself. There are the following characteristics:
1. The difference in the size (volume and capacity) of the lecture hall is greater than in all halls. As small as a dozen people; large can accommodate 10,000 listeners. Therefore, the corresponding reverberation time is also very different, and the reverberation time value must be determined according to the volume, which can usually be in the range of 0.5-1.8s;
2. The levels, uses, and standards of the lecture hall vary greatly. Due to the differences in levels, uses, and standards, the acoustic treatment obviously differs greatly.
3. Because the lecture halls adopt strong acoustic absorption and short reverberation, the body shape has little effect on acoustics, and the choice is relatively free.
4. The lecture hall can adopt sound reinforcement system or natural sound according to capacity and use, which will also be treated differently in architectural design and acoustic treatment.
Due to the characteristics above the lecture hall, the acoustic design is correspondingly different from other halls.
We are a one-stop acoustics factory with 14 years experiences on research and development, manufacturing, professional acoustics analyse with calculation, 3D visual design and oversea construction.
Choosing Leeyin Acoustics will give you the most practical and effective lecture hall acoustic solution.