Gymnasium Acoustic Project
The architectural acoustics of sports stadiums should ensure clear language when the sound reinforcement system is used, auditoriums and venues in stadium halls and auditoriums should not have acoustic defects such as echoes, tremolo echoes and acoustic focusing.
Sound absorption and reflection treatment:
1.The upper of gymnasium hall should set sound-absorbing material or sound-absorbing structure.
2. When the stadium roof is lighting roof, shading structure should be combined with the lighting parts to carry out the sound-absorbing treatment.
3. Glass windows around the stadium hall should use sound-absorbing curtains.
4. The gables, small wall, a large area of walls, stands railing around gymnasium stadium should process sound absorption.
5. The lobby lounge connected to competition hall inside the gymnasium should carry out sound-absorbing treatment combined with decoration.
6. Acoustic materials used in swimming pool should take moisture-proof, anti-acid, alkali and fog measures.
7. Tennis hall should be set ground vibration isolation measures, and as far as possible carry out sound absorption processing for the echo generated by the sound of tennis hit the ground.
8. For the stadiums with deeper shed, sound absorption treatment should be carried out in the shed.
9. The wall around gymnasium podium and referee seats should do sound absorption processing.